We went in for another ultrasound last week, and to all of our shock and surprise, it is a girl!!! We couldn't believe it, Shawn especially was speechless (which doesn't happen very often!) He kept asking them to check again and again, but they are sure! It's a girl! I am so excited and a little nervous. I am sure our girl will wear blue and carry a weapon at all times, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there???? Anyone out there with girls, advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
Posted by lindsay at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
congrats!1 that almost mkaes me want to try for another. but then again not.
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Your little girl will be so cute and it’s okay for her to play weapons with her brothers, but I am sure she will have plenty of dolls too. :)
You know I couldn't be more excited! You so need a little girl! You don't need any advice- you will be a great mom to her!
Yahoooo... You're having a girl! I am so excited for you... it really is fun, even though it's a wee bit shocking at first! But it eventually sinks in! You'll be such a good mom to a little girl... she's so lucky to have you!
Linds! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be an amazing mother to a little girl. The only advice I have is enjoy it! They grow up so fast! I cant wait to see her...
YEAH!!! Congrats you are going to love it. I am so excited for you guys. You need advice-call me. haha
Hi guys!!! Spencer came home and told me!! Congrats!!You are going to LOVE having a girl!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! We still need to get together!!! Maybe this year sometime!!!
I'm so excited for you! I remember when you and Brittany said you would cry if you got pregnant with girls and now you both have/will have girls! You will love her even if your scared. They warm your heart in so many different ways that your boys just can't. Its nice to have a little buddy! Congrats!
HOW EXCITING!!! I know just what you're saying about not knowing what to think. That's exactly how I'm feeling with a boy on the way and 3 girls. All I can say is you're going to LOVE having a girl. It's so fun, I love it and I was prepared to have all girls. Now I'm trying to switch over into the boy mode. I'm excited though! :)
Post a Comment