


Final stop...Petco Park for a Padres Game! Shawn's sister got us tickets on the 8th row right behing third base, they were amazing! The boys were so good and loved it...Peyton kept charming all the people around us and was scoring candy and food from them left and right! They even had fireworks after the game that the boys loved. Don't get me wrong, it was no Red Sox game, but it was still pretty fun!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Padres Game
Posted by lindsay at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so jealous! I am in much need of a vacation! Your boys are getting so big! They are adorable! And you look great too! How are you guys feeling? Hope everything is going well!
I am so jealous that you were gone for 9 days. It looked like so much fun. I love all the pictures. The baseball ones are my favorite. There is nothing like a baseball game in southern Cali. You should go to sutterfly or picaboo and make book of your whole vacation. They turn out really nice.
Looks like you guys had a great time, as always. You look great, Linds!
Are you exhausted or what? Your trip sounds like it was so much fun with so much to do. It was really jammed pack. That is the way to go, that way you get the most out of your vacation. We really want to take the kids to the zoo or animal kingdom. You will have to tell me which you prefer.
How awesome of a trip was that?! I bet Riley and Peyton loved it. Jon and I use to live in Cali and our kids weren't really old enough to enjoy any of the fun stuff....although we drug them to lots of angels and dodger games. Now that they are older we really want to take them back and do all the fun stuff. How fun!
Post a Comment