Love the shorts!!! Plaid is hot... I cannot believe how Peyton looks like a big kid. Thank goodness your going to have a new baby soon. Mindy gets back on Sunday from Hawaii, you need to give her a call.
Shawn and I have been married 8 crazy years, have moved 7 times, and somehow ended up with three cute kids along the way! He likes hunting and fishing and sports...and I like everything except hunting and fishing and sports... but somehow we make it work!
8 comments:
I love the shorts! The ones that Peyton is wearing i got for Nicholas and Parker. Costco right?
Hey girlie!! Congrats on number 3!! Yeah!! I know we really really need to get together!! We all need to quit talking about in and just set a date!!
I love them! I pretty much like almost anything plaid! Riley and Peyton are such handsome boys... and so photogenic!
I hope they are cute cause that's all my boys have been wearing!!
Love the shorts!!! Plaid is hot... I cannot believe how Peyton looks like a big kid. Thank goodness your going to have a new baby soon. Mindy gets back on Sunday from Hawaii, you need to give her a call.
So cute. I've gotten a couple for Camryn, too- we just haven't been able to wear them yet. Enjoy that warm weather!
Love it. I am watching Tiff's kids this week and I love dressing Baylor everyday because plaid shorts is all he wears. So cute!
Love the plaid. I need to take my boys shopping. So glad you are blogging. Hopefully it will keep me motivated to update more often.
Post a Comment