




I took the boys to the Henderson Fire Department for a tour...it was so fun! They showed them a safety video, and showed how the firemen get all thier equipment on. Then they got to look at the firetruck and ambulance. We even got to see where they sleep and eat- and the best part, they were all so HOT! There is something about a man in uniform.....
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Firestation Fieldtrip!
Posted by lindsay at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I was just thinking that...they are hot! That guy in the picture looks pretty cute. And of course your boys ALWAYS look cute!
Hey Lindsay! It's Tara Truman. You probably remember me...tell Shawn we say HI. Your boys are SOOOO cute. I'm pregnant with our 4th and it MIGHT be a boy, so hopefully he's as cute as yours! We find out for sure tomorrow because I'm going and paying to find out (cause I just can't take it haha!!) Anyway, hopefully you remember me :) our blog is tomtaralee.blogspot.com
FYI, the reason I say it MIGHT be a boy is because we had our ultrasound yesterday at the Doc and they couldn't tell what it is because the cord was totally in the way. And by the way, how far along are you, that's SOOOO exciting!!!
That looks like fun at the fire station. How do you find out when you can go tour the station? Is it just anytime or are there tours scheduled? Let me know cause I think my kids would love it!!
What a cute idea! You are such a good mommy!
I want to take my kids to the fire station. Where do you sign up?
Is it just me or does that fireman look like he is 16. It makes me feel really old when I see a fireman so much younger than me!
I'm so glad you came yesterday. Sorry I had to bail out, Avery was screaming the entire time. Haydin didn't even get to see the trucks. Your boys look so cute.
I love the pic where Peyton is looking at Riley. Your boys are so dang cute! I hope you have a great week... we'll miss seeing you guys!
Katrina and Tif-
I went with the Maculla Hills Ward, but the firemen said you can just stop by any time and set up a time to come by when they can give a tour--even just a few kids. You guys should go for sure, it was so cute! And yes, Katrina, the fireman did look 16, but he was still hot! Let me know if you guys go--we would love to go again!
It looks like you guys had fun! NIcholas was a little too young when we went and he was scared of everyone. I do have to agree about a man in uniform. Have fun in Cali! We'll miss you at Bunco.
How fun!!! You better call me the next time you guys go!!! I agree there is just something about a guy in uniform!! ha ha!!
Post a Comment