


Uncle Mark Turned 18 on Monday- the boys had a blast! We went out to dinner at Luceille's at the District, which was so yummy. The boys were a nightmare like usual (I am constantly reminded why we are never invited to do anything with our kids!) but somehow we made it through dinner with everybody's help! Then we went over to grandma's for ice cream cake and presents. Riley thought it was his duty to open all the presents, and Mark was a good sport about it. Grandma bought a huge singing balloon, that the kids were obsessed with. Every time you hit it, it starts singing. Needless to say, by the end of the night I wanted to dispose of Elmo permanantly! While Mark was opening presents Peyton was looking through Auntie Kimmie's purse and found her glasses and put them on, it was hilarious! He was walking around with her glasses on and her chapstick, grinning from ear to ear...I am a little worried about this one! Anyway, we had a great night, and the boys crashed on the way home....Happy Birthday Mark!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Uncle Mark Turns 18!!!
Posted by lindsay at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Peyton looks adorable in those glasses, I think that is one of my favorite pictures!
Cute pics! I too love the pic of peyton in those glasses! you have adorable kids! how are you feeling?
What a fun evening! I'm glad you survived the restaurant! By the way your little brother is seriously soooo cute! Don't tell Jason I said that! I'm glad he had a fun birthday!
I don't believe you! Your kids are never a nightmare! I think they are perfect :)
k riley totally looks like mark. has anyone else noticed that?
Post a Comment