CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Summer's Here!





So, I know summer hasn't officially started yet, but it sure felt like it this week! Monday was SO hot, we got our blow up shark pool and all of our sprinklers out. The boys had a blast! I couldn't believe how long they played out is the water, and how dirty they got. With all that water our yard quickly turned to mud, and they thought that was even more fun than the water! Hey, it occupied them for a couple hours, so I didn't really care how dirty they got!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You are such a good mom to let them make a muddy mess. My kids would love it if I let them do that. I need to be more like you!

Brittany said...

I'm with you! Who cares if they get super muddy outside if it keeps them occupied for hours! Looks like fun! My boys love your backyard, especially the club house!