CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

IT'S A.....



We went in for our ultrasound yesterday, and they said...IT'S A BABY!!! We were so dissapointed, but they told us it was to early to clearly tell. BUMMER! So we will have to wait another four agonizing weeks to find out. At least the baby looked healthy and strong and was moving all over the place!

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Bummer! You should go to Laura's cousin Mindy. Maybe she could find out for you sooner. I can't wait to find out what it is.

After my kids were at your house last night I told them that you had a baby in your tummy. Rylee asked if you would take it out next time so she could play with it outside. I thought it was kind of funny.

Brittany said...

That stinks! I am so excited to find out what you are having! I found out early what I was having and I was glad, but I also think it maybe made my pregnancy feel a bit longer... who knows. I'm glad everything looks good with the baby and that he/she is healthy!

Emily said...

Crap! Waiting is the hardest part! I bet you're especially dying b/c you have 2 boys already. It's great that the baby looks good, but dang!!

Lisa said...

Such a bummer! That is so hard when you get your hopes up and then... nothing! I am so glad that the baby is healthy and doing well. Maybe it's your girl and so "nothing" is showing!

Rachel McEwen said...

I was so excited because I really thought that you were going to say something and then you didn't. I am just happy that it is a baby:)

Alisa said...

You had me so excited! I hope this baby spreads it legs for you in 4 weeks. I'm glad everything looks good.