CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

"The Accident"



As I am sure many of you know, last week was pretty traumatic for us. Riley fell off the playground and bit right through his upper chin, and had to have 19 stitches to put it all back together. The Emergency Room was a first for me, I think I was more of a wreck than Riley! He was pretty brave though, I was so proud of him. It was so sad seeing him lie on that big hospital bed in his little gown, hooked up to heart monitors and breathing tubes. They put him all the way under, which ended up being kind of funny. As he was coming out of it, Shawn asked him if he knew where he was, and he looked around really loopy, and said, "Outer Space???" He laid pretty low for a few days, but now he is back to his normal self! He had the stitches out on Sunday, and it looks like it won't scar too bad...we are keeping our fingers crossed!!!!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

It looks good Lindsay. It looks like you were able to figure it all out!