CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day



Riley finally felt well enough to go back to school just in time for the Valentine's Day Party! He was so excited to show all his class mates his battle scars- he certainly loved all the attention! Peyton had a great time at the party, too, becuase...they had FOOD! And lots of it! As long as he is eating, he is happy! Gotta love our little linebacker!

3 comments:

jaanderson family said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are adorable! Im sorry to hear about his accident! Im glad he is feeling better!

Rachel McEwen said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you finally joined the blogging world...you will be hooked. I hope that you have a lot of fun in Cali this weekend. I am glad that Riley is feeling better. Kobe has missed him.

summer c said...

Fun to see you have a blog. I mean everyone is doing it so why not? :)
I can't believe about Riley's chin. I hadn't really gotten a chance to talk to you in a while. But I remember that sunday I saw you (right before all hell broke loose at our house) and I asked if you guys were doing any better and you just looked at me like you were so frustrated and said "no, not really" But I didn't know that had happened. SAD:(
Hows your calling? I saw that Susanna Abbott made it to relief society. Maybe you guys can just keep switching