After a whole month and many agonizing hours, the swingset is finally done! I am so proud of ourselves, since we are talking about two people who can barely hang up a picture! Now all we need is a little landscaping, and we are set! It's so great, the boys are out playing on it all day every day, who knew this would be such a good investment? One thing I have learned from this project: swingset= great babysitter! Come over and play anytime!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Project Complete!!!
Posted by lindsay at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so jealous! I wish so badly that we had that swingset. We only have like 2 inches of grass so that big of a swingset wouldn't look to great, I will just use yours:)
Love the swingset. Get ready for more accidents and more busted lips! I'm so proud of you guys for building it (and still being married afterwards!)
I love it. It looks so good. We will be coming over more for sure now. :)
That is a great looking swing set! You guys might not remember us, but we lived across the street from you guys when we were in those town homes off Stephanie. We were only there 5 months...and then wanted to move to Louisville for Dental school. I'm guessing you moved from there also, since you mentioned you've moved like 7 times since being married. Love your blog! I found you guys from The Milne's. Here's ours... summerandtyson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment