Peyton is so proud of himself and thinks he's really cool becuase he's discovered the potty! He is obsessed with it and sits on it all the time! He often tells us right after he goes in his dipaer, so I think he is kind of getting the hang of it. Hopefully he will be a quick learner and will figure this thing out soon!!!
Riley thinks he is too cool...he got these sunglasses at his school store, and thinks he is a rockstar when he wears them... he always has to find them and put them on when we go out becuase he says he has to look "cool"....wish I could look cool in a pair of $1 sunglasses!!!



5 comments:
Kobe just got a new pair of sunglasses too and he also thinks that he is so cool. The only thing is, he just doesn't get that you are supposed to wear them outside in the sun. He only wants to keep them inside.
Your boys are so cute. That is so funny how happy Peyton is on the potty. I don't remember my kids ever really liking it. I was a mean mom and forced them to sit on it so they were never smiling there. Riley does look cool. My girls are getting sunglasses for Easter so I am sure we will be wearing them everywhere soon too.
Our boys are so cool! So help me if Peyton is potty trained before Camryn.
Those were the cutest pictures. I still think of peyton as a baby so I see him on the potty I think HOLY CRAP! You know I am going to have to get my boys sunglasses now b/c once they see riley cropper with them they are gonna beg! He does look pretty cool by the way.
Oh my heck, that pick of peyton is soooo cute!! You might just have him potty trained before you know it!! You're so lucky to have such cute boys. I love watching Riley too, because I always notice how respectful he is to you! Good job Linds!!
Post a Comment