

Riley had his first soccer game of the season last Saturday--and he loved it! I think his favorite part was that his team's name is the Thunderbolts, which in his eyes could not be any more cool! He also loved wearing his new cleats and was so proud of them, even though he kept telling me that they "felt funny!" This year he is playing with older kids, so hopefully it will bring his ego down a little after last season! He did great on Saturday, though. By great, I mean that he didn't throw himself on the ground with any tantrums after not scoring any goals...so we are making progress here people! At least he tried the whole time, so I can't ask for more--and the best part for him--SNACKS! You have to love 4 year old soccer! Even though it was freezing, Peyton even loved it and was really getting into it. I think he already "gets" it, as he was kicking the ball around the whole time on the sides (that is the whole time when he wasn't eating...) He even helped Riley warm up a little before the game!
So now that soccer is here, we will finally have something to do again on the weekends that does not involve watching football on tv!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Soccer is here again!
Posted by lindsay at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Peyton looks almost as big and as tall as Riley! I can't believe it!
Awesome pictures Lindsay! Your boys are the cutest things ever!
Post a Comment