




We just got back from the best vacation ever! We decided to go to Hawaii before the baby comes, since I will not be able to leave the house for the next year at least!!! We had so much fun--it is was so beautiful and relaxing. My favorite thing we did was snorkeling at Hamamua (sp?) bay. It was this little bay that had tons and tons of reef and was super shallow the whole way out. We saw octpus, sea turtles, and tons of beautiful fish. The only bad part was I was so stupid and forgot to put sunblock on the back of my legs, and since I was floating on my belly the whole time, they got pretty burnt and hurt the rest of the time!!! One of Shawn's friends from freshman year got married, and that was fun to go thier wedding. They had traditional hawaiian food at the reception, and it was, ummm...interesting. We had to ask what everything was, and when we didn't understand their answers, I just stuck to white rice and pineapple! So, looking at these pictures I realize how enormous I look...I would not have let Shawn take all these if I had known...oh well, at least I have an excuse right? Now that we are back, real life has quickly set in...I am ready for another vacation!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Hawaii
Posted by lindsay at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad you guys had fun! I love Hawaii but next time I go I need to bring my kids. I love your cute belly. You are so cute pregnant!
I am glad you guys had fun in Hawaii! I'm sill so sad that we didn't get to go with you guys. Maybe we'll try again when all of our kids are older. It all looks so beautiful and I'm so jealous! You don't look huge at all! You look so cute. How did you do away from the boys?
that swimsuit is so cute!!!
Post a Comment