




Peyton turned two last week, and he had a great day. All day long he was so happy and just kept walking around saying, "happy day!" I took him to Peter Piper Pizza and let him play for a while--his favorite game was basketball (no surprises there!) After holding him up off and on for two hours letting him shoot, I finally got him to get on some of the other rides!!! That night we had our family over for a little party and he loved all the attention! He didn't want to open presents though, we had to trick him into doing it (good thing Riley was there to help....he is a pro by now!) By the time we got to cake, he was so exhausted, and didn't want anything to do with it. We had a great day, I can't believe that my baby is two! Happy Birthday Peyton, I love you!!!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Peyton's 2!!!!
Posted by lindsay at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the cake! A ball cake is something I will probably never have.
Happy Birthday Peyton! He's such a cute kid! Seriously how did you make that cake?
HUH!? Did you make that cake? and you say you aren't crafty or creative...please! I love it!!
Happy Birthday, Peyton! I can't believe he is 2 either! Yeah, did you make that cake? It is awesome!!
Post a Comment