CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008






We have a picture of this beach on a calendar at home, and we decided to try and find it while we were there...it was so AMAZING! The homes there were unreal and the water was so blue...the funny thing is we asked this guy to take a picture of us, and he told us to wait until his friend moved out of the way, then he took the picture with him in it anyway! And they were the only other people at this little tiny beach! It was so pretty though!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow! I'm jealous! The pictures are great... it's so pretty there! I'm so glad you got to go on a vacation. I'm sure it was a much needed break! It looks like you guys had a great time together! I hope the back of your legs are feeling better! I'm glad you're back... but I know it's not for long!

Rachel McEwen said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is! I would much rather be there than here. I am so glad that you had a great time and you DO NOT look huge, you look so cute! Get all the vacations out while you can b/c it just gets harder from here:)

Taylor Family said...

Hi there I just got your last message! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you!! I am going to call you so we can chat!!

summer c said...

How fun! I will have to say that I feel this is something I should have done b/f the chaos of my life began! I am so glad that you guys got to do that. Your ics are awesome!
What are your plans for next week....i have to hang out at home on tuesday but do you want to hang out like wednesday or thursday?

Kiesel Klan said...

you look great by the way. way better than I did when we wen to hawaii when I was pregnant. Oh and I did the exact same thing with the snorkeling burn too. We are brillant aren't we.