CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dress Up!






Can I just say, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having a girl! Why didn't anyone tell me it was so fun! It's like I get to play dress up every day. Sometimes when I am bored (ok, really when I just don't want to do any more laundry or pick up any more toys, I am never "bored"...) I just dress her up in all her different outfits and take pictures. She doesn't love it, but she is a pretty good sport! I absolutely love these outfits! I think hats are so cute on babies, you gotta love the accessories! Thanks to all my great friends who supplied me with so many cute outfits to play dress up with Madilyn!!!

6 comments:

Laura Larsen said...

Who knew dressing a baby was so fun. Getting the girls ready for the day is the highlight of my day--everyday. Love the red velvet dress.

Mari said...

Shawn Cropper!

I was looking through an old high school friend of mines blog, vance randall and i saw a link to a cropper family and saw it was yours!

Small world isnt it, going back to the Mission days!

Anyway thought it was funny how i came across this so i thought id say hi!

Check out the family at www.mariandjimburgess.blogspot.com

later

Jim Burgess

Taylor Family said...

I love it!! Where did you get the second outfit? I love it!! I love both of them!! I am so happy you are enjoying having a little girl. she is absoulutly darling!!

Emily said...

so cute!!

Brittany said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her red and white striped tights!

Skylar and Lauren said...

she is an absolute doll! How's shawn doing with another woman around???