CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SERIOUSLY???



Ok, so the other day I am inside feeding the baby while the boys are playing outside in the backyard. Once she is asleep, I go outside, and this is what I find! Seriously, Peyton, where do you come from??? He had taken off all his clothes and was riding his horse buck naked just smiling and laughing and having a grand old time....I said, "PEYTON!!!" and he looked at me in all honesty and innocence said, "what?" like he didn't know he had done anything wrong. Ok, this kid is worrying me, he loves makeup and loves to be naked, anyone else see a problem with this?

7 comments:

Laura Larsen said...

I love that boy. He's full of it. The pictures made me laugh.

Rachel McEwen said...

that's hilarious!!

Brittany said...

Ahhhh.... I love Peyton! He is such a crack up!

Taylor Family said...

Ok so I cant stop laughing!! That is soooooo funny!! It was so good to see you today thanks so much for coming!! We all need to get together and do dinner or something at one of our houses!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

I think he's just what shawn needs... too many manly ego's in the house might crowd his out. haha. i love u all and ur family is beautiful-i once was a nudist too..hopefully it will pass...but until then it is too cute!

Lisa said...

I love it! I'm sure he made his daddy proud!

Emily said...

I really have nothing to say...I'm just still laughing