



This year we only carved one pumpkin...thank goodness! This tradition is a love hate relationship! I hate cleaning them out, but I love carving them, and the boys always look so forward to it. This year Riley chose to do a joker face. It turned out pretty cool, even though I never got a picture of it with the lights out, so it's hard to even tell what it was! But it didn't really matter anyway, becuase it was moldy and rotten the next day, and didn't quite make it to halloween. Oh well, it was fun anyway!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Pumpkin Carving
Posted by lindsay at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I agree... carving pumpkins is a love/hate thing. I just make Bill do it, and he likes too. The exact same thing happened to our pumpkins... the next day they were moldy and nasty!
Post a Comment