So, all of you that think Peyton is "all boy", think again! There are a few things you should know about Peyton. First, he LOVES, LOVES makeup! His favorite time of the day is when I get ready, he comes in my bathroom with me and I give him his own chapstick and eye shadow, and he goes to town, he loves it! He also LOVES purses! He is actually obsessed with purses. He goes through any purse he can find looking for gum, money, and of course Make-up! He even has his very own purse that his auntie gave him for his birthday which he uses exclusively to store his make-up collection. And finally, Peyton also LOVES my headbands! He finds them in my drawer and wears them all the time! He even sleeps with them on a lot of the time! It is pretty funny!!! Shawn is so proud...I thought raising Madilyn would be a challenge, but looks like I already have a little girl!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
A Little "Questionable"...
Posted by lindsay at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so funny. It brings back good memories of when I found Kobe one time asleep in his bed wearing Kennedy's princess dress. Makes you wonder:)
So one son sleeps with knives and the other one with headbands. I wonder what Madilyn will sleep with.
How does Shawn really feel about this? Jared begged me to paint his toenails last week while jer was out of town and I did them bright pink... I did take it off before Jer got back. But little boys do idolize their moms, enjoy it while it lasts. I would worry more if he was 14 and still doing this!
That's hilarious... Peyton makes me laugh!
Abe is the exact same way! I thought it was just because he had an older sister, but hey, who wouldn't like purses and make up? Abe's favorite purse is pink with pink sequins in the shape of a heart. It really drives Kelly nuts.
That is awesome! I can imagine how proud Shawn is. Ryan get freaked out when Hunter wants to chew on a princess doll.
Oh wow that is just like his Dad!
Post a Comment