CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Madilyn's first day at church!



Ok, so sorry I have nothing else to blog about, those of you out there with 3+ children will know why...it's because I never leave the house! I am starting to realize that I will probably never leave the house again unless it's an emergency, so I guess all the pictures from now on that I post will just be of my kids at home! I am a home body though, and mostly ok with not going anywhere....and just think of all the money I will save not going to Target! (and just think of all the money I will spend online shopping!!!) Here is a picture of Madilyn's first day at church...she looked so cute! Of course she never actually made it to church in the first outfit, since 10 min. before we walked out the door she pooped through everything! ughh...you gotta love it- so the second pic is what she ended up wearing! Anyway, she slept through the entire sacrament meeting (reminds me of shawn...) so that was a bonus! We survived our first sunday!

7 comments:

jaanderson family said...

She looks darling! she is such an adorable baby!(and your little guys look so cute too!) ry has been asking for "boy riley" to come over and play so i will be calling you soon!

Teisha said...

she is so cute! You will totally get used to going out with all three. I went from 1 to 3 quickly and didn't have an option to always stay inside because my three year old would go crazy. This is the best time to go out because babies sleep so much right now. Go for it! I know you can do it.

Kiesel Klan said...

i like the dress!

summer c said...

You've done so much blogging since I last checked your blog. All the pics of madilyn or precious. Max also bit, threw stuff at, dropped stuff on, lucie. Its normally. It will pass. I kind of thin that it is like there way of feeling them out and getting to know them. Max absolutely adores lucie. He is still a boy so still rough but she just holds her own and you don't worry about it as much. And I agree with Teisha. Just get out there and do it! You did it with 5, 3 should be a breeze now :)

Brittany said...

She's so cute! I swear she looks even smaller in person! She's just a dainty little thing! By the way you deserve serious props for taking 5 children under the age of 4 out of the house! Serious props!

Anonymous said...

How adorable, she looks just like her daddy

Lisa said...

You have got to be kidding me- Makenzie has BOTH of those dresses. We have great taste- huh?