
The other day Peyton was looking at his sister, and touching her and being so nice...when he started kissing her. It was so cute, I grabbed my camera and took this shot, when all of a sudden...the baby started SCREAMING!!! She never screams, so I knew Peyton was up to no good again...he lookes up and said, "bite baby!" HE BIT HER NOSE...HARD!!!! He is such a stinker, I don't even know what to do with him...anybody in the market for a two year old???
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Madilyn's first "incident" with Peyton
Posted by lindsay at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, poor Madilyn. I think she's just going to have to get used to it, though with 2 big brothers. She'll be one tough little girl.
Poor Madilyn! Hopefully in a few years she'll catch on and hit back!
Post a Comment