CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

We just love our little girl!






I'm not going to lie, it's fun dressing a girl. Too much fun. Like I actually spend more than half a second deciding on what she is going to wear, and who knew they made socks that actually go with outfits??? I have to get her used to wearing all the accessories, so by the time she can figure out how to take them off, she hopefully won't want to!!!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

I told you girls were fun!

jaanderson family said...

I love her linds! she is so adorable! those pics are so cute! i am glad things are going so well..it only gets better!

Emily said...

ok so are you going to let me have a turn to dress her? she is darling!

Lisa said...

It IS fun dressing a little girl! You are doing great dressing her- just like I knew you would. (We have the same set of Carter's Onsies she is wearing and the same headbands. Great taste!) I wish I could hold that adorable baby!

Taylor Family said...

She is so beautiful!! She is truly a pretty little girl!! Dont you just love it!! I love all the pictures!! Oh and when she reaches about 9 or 10 months the head bands will come off and you'll have to try the clips!! It gets so much better around the time they turn two!! Sammi loves to have cute stuff in her hair now! Well for the most part!! At least that is what has happend with my girls so far!!