So, I just went to the Dr. yesterday, and we set up my induction date! It is set for next Sunday, Sept. 28th. I am so HAPPY! That is only 10 days away, I think I can make it ten more days....The last few weeks have been miserable, so I am so excited to have this baby finally here! Although I have no idea what I am going to do with her once she gets here....I guess I will figure that out later though, right now, we just want Madilyn here!!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wahoo!! Ten more days, you can do it. That is so nice knowing when the end is- and knowing when you will deliver so you can have everything planned and organized.
You are a great mom- you will know exactly what to do with her when you have her. I wish I could come visit you and your GIRL!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
I am so excited to see what she looks like. I am also jealous that she gets to sleep in that awesome bed. Good Luck!
Your almost there! I love the crib set. That is so cool that you got to pick everything out. A girl that moved out of our ward about a year ago helped me make all mine. I loved picking out all the fabric and getting to match it all up myself! So much fun!... its not "our ward" now huh!? I don't think its that big a deal though. Everyone will see each other probably just as much as they did b/f! Hopefully no more primary teacher for you!
Post a Comment