



Last week was Riley's first soccer game on the "Rockets"! He is so excited and really loves soccer. He is now one of the oldest kids on the team, so he feels pretty cool. He had three goals his first game and was over the moon (last season didn't go too well...) Thanks coach Bill again for being such a great coach! I don't know any other dad that has that much patience with a bunch of four year olds! Go Rockets!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Soccer Starts Again!
Posted by lindsay at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so cute! Meika starts soccer next week and I can't wait! I think she will LOVE it, but I guess I will have to wait and see.
Riley looks so professional in his uniform. He is very talented at sports. Let us know when his next game is, Haydin will come cheer him on.
Post a Comment