




Madilyn surprised us all on Monday morning when out of nowhere my water broke! I didn't even know if that's what it was since that has never happened to me before, so I headed to the dr. to make sure, within a few seconds he said, yup! Head to the hospital! So we got there and luckily the anesthesiologist was there and waiting this time, and I had the drugs within a few minutes...from there it was a breeze! It was the easiest fastest labor ever, only about three hours. She was born at 3:14 pm and was only 6 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long...just a teeny little thing! She is so precious and I fell in love with her the second I saw her! I am so glad she is here and arrived safely, I just love having a little girl! I feel like we are finally evening up the score a little with the boys! Thanks so much to everyone for all the phone calls, texts, meals nad support, I definitely could not do this alone!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Madilyn's Here!!!
Posted by lindsay at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You take the best pictures! She is just adorable and you actually captured what she looks like! Congratulations!
She's adorable! Congrats again
Congrats to all of you. She is so pretty. You have something I never have a baby girl!! I'm glad everything went well. Congrats again. Call if you need anything.
Post a Comment