CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend Project



While the boys were away last weekend I decided I was feeling "crafty". I made letters for the baby's nursery and hung them above her crib...I think they turned out so cute! If any of you know me well, I don't "make" anything, so I was pretty proud of my first attempt at something like this! Thanks Rachel for the tips!!! I can't wait to get my crib set and get the nursery all finished....then all we need is this baby!!!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

LOOK AT YOU! I am so impressed. I think you are the most humble person I know. You can do EVERYTHING and pretend you can't. The letters are darling.

Rachel McEwen said...

wow! they look so cute! i love that you are going with brown and pink! i love that color combination. i love how you tied them with the brown ribbon.

Alisa said...

I agree with Katrina. You ar way too humble! Seriously you rock at everything. I love the letters!

Taylor Family said...

I love those you did a great job!! How did you make them?

Laura Larsen said...

You did awesome. The letters are adorable. You are crafty, and you love it.

Lisa said...

Linds, the letters look awesome! They are so cute and I am so proud of you! I feel so out of it- I didn't even know how you were spelling Madilyn or what colors you were using (love both). I can't wait to meet the little one.

Brittany said...

The letters look amazing! You did a really good job! Call me crazy but... Did you get a new crib, or refinish it? I could have sworn it was lighter. If you refinished that you really are amazing!