Congrats!!!! Her and Chase are only 1 week apart :) When was your actual due date? And how funny that my water broke all of the sudden, too. It didn't brake with my first 3 so it was quite a surprise and I ended up having him ON his due date, kinda funny :)
I'm glad you're having so much fun with that little cutie!
Oh Lindsay she is so beautiful and you look amazing for just popping out a baby. And your cribbing is so cute. If I have a girl I'll have to call that lady. Well we missed you at Bunco but I can't wait to get to see her some time
Shawn and I have been married 8 crazy years, have moved 7 times, and somehow ended up with three cute kids along the way! He likes hunting and fishing and sports...and I like everything except hunting and fishing and sports... but somehow we make it work!
9 comments:
She is so darn cute!! Where did you get that hat?? I want one!!! I cant wait to meet her!!!
She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her!
Girls are so fun!!! I can't wait to hold her again. What a beautiful baby.
Congrats!!!! Her and Chase are only 1 week apart :) When was your actual due date? And how funny that my water broke all of the sudden, too. It didn't brake with my first 3 so it was quite a surprise and I ended up having him ON his due date, kinda funny :)
I'm glad you're having so much fun with that little cutie!
Oh Lindsay she is so beautiful and you look amazing for just popping out a baby. And your cribbing is so cute. If I have a girl I'll have to call that lady. Well we missed you at Bunco but I can't wait to get to see her some time
What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations! Maybe someday that will be me!;)
I can't believe you went on your own. That's awesome! I can't wait to see her. She is so cute. Girl are so fun.
She is adorable! Congrats! It is a lot of fun dressing girls!
Congratulations!! She is so cute! and tiny! I'm so jealous you have a girl!! I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment