CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Three Kids!






Wow, three kids, I thought taking pictures with TWO kids was hard--three, FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Peyton thought the baby felt funny on his lap, so he kept laughing and moving, and she would roll off...it was so sad....so here are some of our first attempts at family photos!

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Your kids are darling. Peyton looks so old with the baby on him. How are you surviving? I have not seen you in forever. Let me know when are up for a park day. I will help you! :)

Lisa said...

I still can't believe you have a girl! Love the last picture- especially of Madilyn smiling so contently. Your kids are adorable. I've been thinking about you and meaning to call you but don't want to bug you. Hope you are adjusting well.

jaanderson family said...

I love those pictures! they are adorable! i cant believe how grown up riley and peyton are! so cute! are you loving every second of having a girl?its wonderful isnt it! we need to have them over soon!

Holly Barkdull said...

What CUTE kids!! I'm glad you had your baby girl. How fun I'll have ot come over and play with some pink!!

Emily said...

I think they turned out pretty good! The last one is my favorite. I'm still jealous and I will probably remind every time I see you. By the way, I have never told Tyson he can bite his nails! He is quite the storyteller..

lindsay said...

Holly-What's your blog site? I can't wait to check it out!!!

Alisa said...

Peyton looks like such a big boy. She looks like such a cutie and i hope one of these days i get to see her. I hope you are feeling okay. Are you coming to Bunoc this month? I hope so i feel like i haven't seen you in forever.

Brittany said...

Cute kiddos! You always take such great pics! I've been M.I.A. from the blogging world for a bit, so It's been fun to catch up on your posts and see all of the fabulous pictures!