

Lisa-this is just for you! I do not love belly shots, but since you live so far away and don't get to see me getting plumper every day, here you go! As much as I don't love being pregnant, I do love pregnant bellies and am so happy I am finally showing so people know I am prego and not just packing on a few pounds! I also love feeling her wiggle inside of me (that sounds funny saying "her"....Shawn still calls her "him" or "it" most of the time!) I love her already and can't wait to meet her in a few months!!!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
24 weeks pregnant...
Posted by lindsay at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You look so cute! I called Sammy a boy for the first 2 months. Have fun in Hawaii!!
You looks so cute! I cant believe how tiny your belly is! You look so great!
Lindsay you are beautiful pregnant. Your belly is tiny. Monica had her baby today (Ellie is 5 lbs and 12 oz).
Thank you! You look so so cute. I just want to rub your belly and feel her wiggle! It ALMOST makes me miss being pregnant. It is a great feeling.
I love the prego snapshots! You look great! I can't wait to meet the new little edition to the Cropper Clan!
Post a Comment