CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mark's Graduation!






My little brother graduated from High School last night! I can't believe he is all grown up! I am so proud of him- he is headed to BYU to play baseball in a week...definitely the only kid in our family that has any athletic genes! We are going to miss Mark (and especially the free babysitting for my boys!) Good luck at BYU Mark- we love you!

4 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

Did your boys sit good through the whole ceremony? Graduations are longer than sacrament meeting:)

summer c said...

to be graduating from high school again......doesn't it make you feel old?! i think i will cry when i turn 30 :( lol

jaanderson family said...

I cant believe how tall he has gotten! You have such a cute family! Hope you are felling well!

Lisa said...

Yeah, Mark! I didn't know he was going to play ball at BYU. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Cute picture of the two of you- but I'm sill waiting for a belly shot.