



The boys are both in swimming lessons right now...it is a love hate relationship for me. Riley loves it and Peyton hates it. Riley can't wait to get there every day, and Peyton screams the entire lesson every day. All he wants to do is wander around the water and do his own thing, he wants nothing to do with the class. So one day I finally gave up and just let him play in the water instead of going to class, and he just laughed and laughed the whole time! What a stinker! So that part of it was definitely a waste of money, but at least Riley likes it this year. He was so happy that Mason is in his class, they have so much fun splashing around the water together every day. I am not sure if we will make it to the end of the lessons with Peyton, but at least I tried, right? Next time I will know not to waste the money!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Posted by lindsay at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun! We start swimming lessons next week. Hopefully Camryn will be like Riley- but I fear she will be like Peyton!
Gotta love swim lessons... even if they are a ton of work! I'm not going to lie... Black Mtn. is harder with three!
Post a Comment