CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Birthday....





Ugghhh...another birthday, already? I swear, birthdays seem to come a lot faster than they used to. I used to wait impatiently for them to come, but now they come all to quickly (for all of you under-30's out there...just wait!) I had a great birthday, though, and was spoiled by my wonderful family. Shawn bought me a cute little camera, which I am SO excited about! I have been wanting just a small one I can keep in my bag so I can take pictures of the boys wherever we are. Thanks for a wonderful day! Let's hope the next year goes by a little bit slower!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday again! Glad you had a good day. That's all you need- another camera. Warn Madelyn.

Brittany said...

Happy birthday again Lindsay! I'm glad you had a great day! I love your new camera and that cake looks yummy!

Alisa said...

Happy Late Bday! I'm sorry i couldn't make it to your dinner. It looks like you had fun. And yes i know once i hit 30 i will no longer like Birthdays. One more year to go.