CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ohhhh Peyton!



I swear, this kid is going to kill me! He is into EVERYTHING! His favorites to play with are makeup, electronics, medicine, and today I discovered his passion for markers. I was downstairs and he came down and just looked at me with his big blue eyes, like "what mom?" Good thing he had play clothes on! We will find out if they really are "washable"....

6 comments:

Katrina said...

I hate markers! Why do I have them in my house? We have marker all over clothes, comforters, walls, furniture...everywhere. I don't know what kind of markers we have in my house, but they are definitely not washable. Good luck getting it out!

jaanderson family said...

Oh No! Markers can be the devil! Thats why I love color wonder! Isnt it hard to get mad when he looks at you with such an adorable face?

Rachel McEwen said...

oooohhhh!!! I remember the days....

Emily said...

The look on his face cracks me up. I hope it comes out!

Amanda said...

They are....Mads has done that on so many occasions. Welcome to my world! All markers are on top of the fridge. The other day she and a friend "stamped" themselves with her little stamps. Better her than the furniture or walls. BTW, washable markers do NOT come off white doors.

Brittany said...

Oh Lindsay... that stinks! I swear God made kids cute so we wouldn't kill them! Good thing Peyton is super cute huh! J/K! He's gotten so big... he's one of the boys now!